People come to therapy for a great variety of reasons, these include:
- Emotional pain
- Disappointments both with yourself and significant others
- Anger – either difficulty controlling anger or the inability to feel anger when it is justified, such as when we need to stand firm defending your rights or your integrity
- Self-harming behaviours
- Drug and alcohol problems
- Family conflict
- Problems with significant relationships
- Inability to feel calm when you are alone
- Sexual difficulties
- Difficulties with food: overeating, not eating enough, binging or purging
- Problems at work
If you are struggling from any of these difficulties, please feel free to contact me for a chat or to arrange a counselling session.
Appointments are available Monday to Friday. I also provide some after hours consultations.
Transport and Parking
There is free 2 hour, and full day parking in the Judges car park, directly behind my office.
My fees are $130 for individual sessions (50 minutes) and $150 for couples (60 minutes). I also provide a sliding scale depending on people’s individual circumstances.
I accept cash, cheque and direct deposit.